Publications with the contribution of LGSA students
The goal of a PhD thesis study is to publish at least one first-author paper in an international peer-reviewed journal. We are very happy that our students highly contribute to the publication record of the participating institutions.
- DNA damage in protective and adverse inflammatory responses: Friend of foe?
Poliezhaieva T, Ermolaeva M
Mech Ageing Dev 2017, 165(Pt A), 47-53
- Massive Effect on LncRNAs in Human Monocytes During Fungal and Bacterial Infections and in Response to Vitamins A and D.
Riege K, Hölzer M, Klassert TE, Barth E, Bräuer J, Collatz M, Hufsky F, Mostajo N, Stock M, Vogel B, Slevogt H, Marz M
Sci Rep 2017, 7, 40598
- Parallel evolution of genes controlling mitonuclear balance in short-lived annual fishes.
Sahm A, Bens M, Platzer M, Cellerino A
Aging Cell 2017, 16(3), 488-96
- PosiGene: automated and easy-to-use pipeline for genome-wide detection of positively selected genes.
Sahm A, Bens M, Platzer M, Szafranski K
Nucleic Acids Res 2017, 45(11), e100
- PARPing for Balance in the Homeostasis of Poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation.
Schuhwerk H, Atteya R, Siniuk K, Wang ZQ
Semin Cell Dev Biol 2017, 63, 81-91
- TRH action is impaired in pituitaries of male IGSF1-deficient mice.
Turgeon MO, Silander TL, Doycheva D, Liao XH, Rigden M, Ongaro L, Zhou X, Joustra SD, Wit JM, Wade MG, Heuer H, Refetoff S, Bernard DJ
Endocrinology 2017, 158(4), 815-30
- A screening strategy for the discovery of drugs that reduce C/EBPβ-LIP translation with potential calorie restriction mimetic properties.
Zaini MA, Müller C, Ackermann T, Reinshagen J, Kortman G, Pless O, Calkhoven CF
Sci Rep 2017, 7, 42603
- Xpg limits the expansion of haematopoietic stem and progenitor cells after ionising radiation.
Avila AI, Illing A, Becker F, Maerz LD, Morita Y, Philipp M, Burkhalter MD
Nucleic Acids Res 2016, 44(13), 6252-61
- The Evolution of COP9 Signalosome in Unicellular and Multicellular Organisms.
Barth E, Hübler R, Baniahmad** A, Marz** M
Genome Biol Evol 2016, 8(4), 1279-89 ** co-corresponding authors
- Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting (FACS) Protocol for Podocyte Isolation in Adult Zebrafish.
Bates TJD, Naumann U, Englert C
In: The Wilms' Tumor (WT1) Gene, Methods and Protocols (edited by Nicholas Hastie), Methods in Molecular Biology 2016, 133-6, Springer New York, New Yo