Publications with the contribution of LGSA students
The goal of a PhD thesis study is to publish at least one first-author paper in an international peer-reviewed journal. We are very happy that our students highly contribute to the publication record of the participating institutions.
- Myofibroblasts have an impact on expression, dimerization and signaling of different ErbB receptors in OSCC cells.
Büttner R, Berndt A, Valkova C, Richter P, Korn A, Kosan C, Liebmann C
J Recept Signal Transduct Res 2017, 37(1), 25-37
- Planarian finds time(less) to fight infection.
Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez Ó, Felix DA, González-Estévez C
Virulence 2017 (epub ahead of print)
- Loss of menin in osteoblast lineage affects osteocyte-osteoclast crosstalk causing osteoporosis.
Liu P, Lee S, Knoll J, Rauch A, Ostermay S, Luther J, Malkusch N, Lerner UH, Zaiss MM, Neven M, Wittig R, Rauner M, David JP, Bertolino P, Zhang CX, Tuckermann JP
Cell Death Differ 2017, 24(4), 672-82
- Prospects for malaria control through manipulation of mosquito larval habitats and olfactory-mediated behavioural responses using plant-derived compounds.
Muema JM, Bargul JL, Njeru SN, Onyango JO, Imbahale SS
Parasit Vectors 2017, 10(1), 184
- The Wilms tumor protein Wt1 contributes to female fertility by regulating oviductal proteostasis.
Nathan A, Reinhardt P, Kruspe D, Jörß T, Groth M, Nolte H, Habenicht A, Herrmann J, Holschbach V, Toth B, Krüger M, Wang ZQ, Platzer M, Englert C
Hum Mol Genet 2017, 26(9), 1694-705
- The use of urinary proteomics in the assessment of suitability of mouse models for ageing.
Nkuipou-Kenfack E, Schanstra JP, Bajwa S, Pejchinovski M, Vinel C, Dray C, Valet P, Bascands JL, Vlahou A, Koeck T, Borries M, Busch H, Bechtel-Walz W, Huber TB, Rudolph KL, Pich A, Mischak H, Zürbig P
PLoS One 2017, 12(2), e0166875
- DNA damage in protective and adverse inflammatory responses: Friend of foe?
Poliezhaieva T, Ermolaeva M
Mech Ageing Dev 2017 (epub ahead of print)
- Massive Effect on LncRNAs in Human Monocytes During Fungal and Bacterial Infections and in Response to Vitamins A and D.
Riege K, Hölzer M, Klassert TE, Barth E, Bräuer J, Collatz M, Hufsky F, Mostajo N, Stock M, Vogel B, Slevogt H, Marz M
Sci Rep 2017, 7, 40598
- Parallel evolution of genes controlling mitonuclear balance in short-lived annual fishes.
Sahm A, Bens M, Platzer M, Cellerino A
Aging Cell 2017, 16(3), 488-96
- PosiGene: automated and easy-to-use pipeline for genome-wide detection of positively selected genes.
Sahm A, Bens M, Platzer M, Szafranski K
Nucleic Acids Res 2017 (epub ahead of print)